Friday, September 10, 2010

Playing with the puppy

The other night Connor was being silly and playing with Ozzie so I got the camera out. Usually the second the camera comes out, he stops doing whatever he was doing and today was a similar situation. He was "talking" to him and chasing him but the video is still cute.

Ignore the binky. ::Sigh:: I have been saying for the last 3 months that I am taking it away and I still havent. It will be gone before christmas though. For sure! Oh, and ignore the major attitude when I ask for said binky. He is going through a bit of a tantrum stage. If he doesn't want to do something, he lets you know.

Another one of his fun new games...purposely doing things he knows he is not supposed to do. He will go over by the DVDs and look at me while he sticks his hand up there to pull a few down. Then he is furious when I tell him "no" and move him away. He does the same thing with the computer, my cell phone, and the TV remote. I don't know if he is just testing us to see what he can get away with but it is exhausting!


No comments:

Post a Comment