Friday, September 3, 2010

Ready for Fall (lots of pictures)

It was around 70 today and with the wind, a teeny bit chilly when the sun wasn't out. It was a really nice change from all of the HOT weather we have had lately. Connor got to wear his first "fall" outfit. I started shopping for fall clothes a few weeks ago and I was actually excited to put one of his new outfits on him. Is it weird that I am tired of putting all of the same summer outfits on him? LOL! I haven't seen him in jeans since before he was walking and he looks adorable!! Oh my goodness, I just wanted to eat him up! This outfit was from Old Navy. He is wearing 18-24 months in their jeans!! Holy smokes! They are a little long on him because he's a munchkin but they fit him fine in the waist and they don't hang past his feet or anything.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I swear I did nothing to this picture other than my normal tweaks. This really is how amazing the sky looked today!

He is becoming more of a little boy every day. He has these hilarious, weird little things he does that crack me up. He is obsessed with shoes and socks. He is always trying to walk around with mine and Pat's flip flips. Then anytime I do laundry, he brings me Pat's socks and wants to wear them. If I put them on his feet he will wear them all day long! Goofy and I love it. :) He is starting to repeat things I say too. Well, he attempts to. Hotdog always comes out "dot duh" but he is definitely repeating "hotdog." The other day I was putting socks on him (his own) and after I said "socks" he said "suss." He's trying! He still doesn't call me any form of "mommy" though. :( He calls Pat "Daa-ee" but he doesn't call me anything. LOL! All he does is whine when he wants my attention!

Photobucket
Daddy saving him after a boo-boo.

Photobucket
He would much rather push the stroller than ride in it.

Photobucket
This picture isn't perfectly sharp but I don't care! I love it :)

His eating has become more of a challenge. He used to be the best eater I have ever seen but those days are long gone. 9 times out of 10 he refuses to eat anything off of our spoon/fork. Sometimes he won't even eat the finger foods that I know he loves. He just throws a fit instead. This new phase has made dining out quite a challenge. He prefers booster seats these days to highchairs. I have no idea why. Just to be difficult I suppose. ;)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Wow he's gotten so big! What a cutie pie. I'm jealous you've got some cooler weather your way. I can't wait for fall to get here. I too am looking forward to dressing Jaslyn in cute jeans and adorable hoodies :)

    Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete