Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fall Fun

Connor and I were on a mission to get a few awesome pictures to use for our Christmas card this year. He is nearly impossible to try and photograph on a backdrop so I wanted to do them outside. I'm not sure how much longer this warm weather is going to stick around so I wanted to make sure I got them done. Not to mention the leaves are falling all the time and I didn't want naked trees in the background. ;)

I did manage to get a few that I am in love with though. He is such a handsome little man! Still not talking much. Although he brought his sippy to me earlier and I swear he said "more" and last night he grabbed my little point and shoot camera, held it up to his face, and said "cheese." I think he's getting there, slowly but surely.

My mission for next week is to get rid of the binky! We are going to be at my parents' house from Friday-Sunday so I don't want to try and do it there. But as soon as we're home, that thing is gone...hopefully! ;)

Anyway, here are a few fall/Christmas photos along with a video full of baby giggles.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



1 comment:

  1. These are so adorable, he looks so grown up! Looove the video :)

    ReplyDelete