Thursday, March 4, 2010

Crazy Baby

In the last few days, Connor has decided he loves this blanket! If it is in the middle of the floor, he will crawl over to it super fast, bury his face in it, squeal, talk to it, he just goes crazy. It's hilarious! He is developing such a fun/silly personality, its amazing to watch. He has started this thing where he'll find something on the floor, the teeniest, tiniest thing (lint, piece of paper..) and he'll pick it up, I'll say "no, no, no" and then I'll walk towards him to get it. As soon as I get up and walk his way, he smiles and turns and crawls away from me. He'll do the same thing if he starts to crawl out of the room. He'll turn to look at me, I'll walk towards him saying "I'm gonna get you" and he turns to crawl away. If I get quiet, he stops again to look at me. When he sees me coming, he "runs" away. It's too funny. He's just getting so big, I can't even believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment