Friday, February 26, 2010

Tripod and Wireless Remote

Pat bought me a tripod and a wireless remote for Valentine's Day (yay!) so I tested it out yesterday. I had a little bit of a hard time getting us centered but I think they turned out pretty good. Connor was fussy and not interested at all so I only got a few before he had had enough. These are the first pictures we have taken together since christmas! I really need to be better about having Pat take more. I only have a handful of us together since he's been born. Anyway, here was the outcome of our little mini photo shoot in the living room :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I can't decide if I like this one better in color or B&W...
Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Connor looks so much like you. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, those turned out awesome. Good job! You are so pretty. I like the black and white, but the color is cute too!

    ReplyDelete