Thursday, February 4, 2010

Lasagna

Tonight Connor had his first Stage 3 dinner (lasagna) and he LOVED it! It has little noodles in it and he kept pushing them out when he was moving it all around in his mouth. I think it weirded him out but he really liked it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is his new favorite thing to do the second I try to take a picture! He instantly crawls towards me. It's funny but he makes it impossible to take a picture.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was my first attempt (the last 2 pictures) at changing my ISO, apeture, and shutter speed as well as shooting in RAW so they are a little dark. I wasn't really sure how to edit them to make them look right. I took a few today though and they look MUCH better
.

1 comment:

  1. He's so cute! Jaslyn does the same thing while I'm trying to take her picture. It's so hard now.

    ReplyDelete