Monday, February 15, 2010

Green Beans

We tried to give Connor some cut up green beans last night and he was NOT a fan. I figured I should just stick with it for a few days until he gets used to the texture. I gave him some for lunch today and it's hilarious how he changed from the first few bites, until the end (he ate everything in front of him).

Green Beans -Take 1


Please ignore my obnoxious laugh!

And now, Take 2

He couldn't shovel them in fast enough! Good thing we tried again :)

Clearly he is loving finger foods these days. I think he is actually losing interest in his purees, even though he still gets them twice a day. He has been fussing through them lately and would much rather feed himself finger food. Such a big boy!
* Oh and can I add that both of these videos are from the SAME meal!! Crazy baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment