Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Connor is officially crawling (a lot of times still army crawling, but he can crawl just as easily) and has started walking along furniture. He is EVERYWHERE! He'll start at the couch, walk to the end, crawl to the TV, crawl to his basket of toys, over to the DVD stand, then he makes his way over to his jumperoo before making it back to the couch. He circles the room, destroying everything in his path, lol. I have two lids to those giant tupperware bins blocking the DVD player, PS3, and cable box so that he's not pushing buttons. Everytime he starts to crawl over there, i say "no, no, no." and he looks at me and smiles. I need to figure out a betetr solution because he has figured out how to just knock those 2 things down. Babyproofing is no fun!

Photobucket
Playing under his jumperoo.
*I put that silly robe on him because he spit up all over his outfit and he was going to be getting a bath in an hour so I didn't want to put another outfit on him. I didn't want him to be cold either, so he ended up with this robe. :)

Photobucket
"Mommy, how do I turn Diego on?" Ha, he is such a stinker. I thought this picture was adorable though.

I am loving him being mobile but it is definitely exhausting.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Connor is so cute! I love the one of him playing with the cable box! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete