Sunday, February 7, 2010

A Day in Chicago

Pat had some work to do at the office yesterday so Connor and I went with him, for something to do. We took the train up, walked to the office, had lunch, and did some shopping. It was so much fun. It was 25 degrees out so I was worried bout Connor getting cold but I think he was fine. I put him in pajama pants, jeans, long sleeved onesie, hoodie, and a hat. Then i put him in the stroller with 2 big blankets and moved the canopy to block the wind. He fell asleep a few minutes after we started walking (about a 20 min walk) and when I took him out of the stroller when we got to the office, he was sweaty. Ha, at least he wasn't cold.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The view from Pat's office

Photobucket
The other side of the office.

This afternoon I was sitting on the couch eating and of couse all 3 of my little "beggers" came up looking for some grub. We thought it was hilarious so Pat took a picture. Ignore all the junk sitting next to me on the couch. I was doing laundry and opening the Sunday ads.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment