Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Talking, Dancing and Good Weather

It is finally getting warmer outside! We were in the 60s yesterday and its supposed to get up to the 70s tomorrow. Yay!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I really wish I hadn't chopped on his feet in this one :(

Connor has been so funny and silly lately, I absolutely love it! He "talks," growls, and screams nonstop! He says "bababubub," "mamama," and now "dadaddudud." And then of course the growling and the screeching. It is hilarious! Then yesterday he started dancing. If you say "dance, dance, dance!" he starts moving his feet really fast (when he's standing), it's SO cute! I tried to get him doing it on video yesterday but of course as soon as he saw the camera, he walked towards me to play with it.

He has been making lots of silly faces lately too. He squints his eyes and puckers up his lips. He's crazy!

Here is the squinting...
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. He's so cute! The picture of him squinting his eyes is so adorable! Love all the pictures! I hope the nice weather lasts for you.

    ReplyDelete