Sunday, December 27, 2009

Connor's First Christmas

Connor's first christmas was pretty amazing! I thought for sure he would be more interested in the paper than anything he actually got...totally not the case. He had no interest in the paper but he LOVED watching us open them. He would move his hands super fast and pant until we handed whatever was in it to him. It was too funny.

I didn't get a whole lot of present opening pictures because I had the video camera the whole time, but I got a few. I attempted to get a family picture before we opened anything but apparently my camera has a TWO second self timer. Hitting the button and then getting into place was a challenge.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
You have to give me props for posting this picture on a public website right?! LOL, Mommy doesn't look so good first thing in the morning. ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This was Grandma and Papa's house on Christmas morning.

Photobucket
Not a fan of his new rocking horse.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
His toys so far. We still have 1 more christmas party left. He also got a ton of new clothes but I didn't think it was necessary to take pictures of that. Anyway, I think he did pretty well. :)

We had an all around great christmas this year. He was in a really good mood for all 3 parties we went to and was incredibly social. Usually if he can't see me, he freaks out. He let everyone hold him, smiled, growled (his favorite thing to do), and "talked" all night. Can't wait until next year!

1 comment:

  1. Great Pictures, I love the PJ's! Glad you all had a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete