Monday, December 7, 2009

Puffs

We gave Connor his first puff yesterday. His doctor said we could at 6 months which is tomorrow, so we went ahead and gave him a few. He seemed really confused at first but seemed to like them. Unfortunately, he was crabby and quickly lost interest. We'll try again when he's in a better mood. I did get a few cute pictures though :)

Photobucket

Photobucket


I took these this morning. I wish I would have put him in a christmas outfit for the one in front of the tree but I think it still turned out adorable.

Photobucket

Photobucket
He has the biggest, brownest eyes I have ever seen. They melt my heart :)

1 comment:

  1. Nice lighting...looks like you really have that camera figured out! ;)

    Love the photo in front of the tree...would love to see him with a Christmas outfit on too!

    ReplyDelete