Friday, April 9, 2010

10 Months Old

Photobucket

I can not believe that my baby is going to be 1 in just 2 months!! This year is FLYING by and it really needs to slow down. I've started planning his party though and I'm really excited for it. We're having it at a park and we're having a sport theme. I've already got goody bags with stuffers (just need candy), plates, napkins, and inflatable balls and bats. I have to book the catering company next. Then instead of a cake, we're doing cupcakes (although Connor will have his own little smash cake)...baseballs, basketballs, soccer balls, and footballs! I can't wait!

Back to Connor...he is learning new things everyday and is becoming more and more of a toddler all the time. He started waving yesterday (exactly 10 months!) and I love it! He's super "chatty" these days. He's still just babbling but we get "dadada" "mamama" "bububaba" "nununu" and "pupupu" so far and then of course still the dinosaur screech he does all the time. He's still standing by himself for only a few seconds at a time and usually doesnt even realize he's doing it. He's getting much better at walking with his truck (walking toy) and rarely falls anymore. I swear he could walk without a problem if he tried!

As far as eating goes, he is the best eater I have ever met! I never have a problem with meals (unless i cant cut things up fast enough). He is still only on 2 solids a day for now. His breakfast/brunch is always a finger food with some fruit and then dinner is usually a veggie and a meat..usually both finger foods. So far there is nothing he has refused and we have tried tons of foods with him. He has bites of everything we eat until it's too hard/crunchy for him. Taking him to restaurants is a breeze. He eat quietly and smiles at servers and is just a good baby!

Sleeping is a better. He is back to sleeping through the night most nights. He has been going to bed later though and I think it's because its staying light out so much longer. He's typically in bed between 7:30-8pm and has been waking up between 6:30-7:30. Although I would prefer and 8am wake-up, it's not too bad. ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment