Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Silly Boy

I know it's obvious but the older Connor is getting, the sillier he is getting! He is developing such a little personality and I love it! When he cheeses, he tilts his head or puts it down depending on where he is. He LOVES girls! If a girl starts talking to him in a store he turns into a major cheeseball. It's hilarious! He bounces on things (couch cushions) and think it's hilarious when you laugh at him. He loves the "I'm gonna get you.." game and tries to hurry to get away from you but laughs when you catch him and tickle him. He is just such a funny little boy :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
(He may look cute and sweet but along with his silly personality, he has also developed quite a temper. If he doesn't get what he wants, he throws a fit..crying, dropping to the ground, the works. I definitely don't give in but I can't wait until this phase is over, lol.)

Photobucket
This isn't the best quality picture but I love the face he's making so I'm posting anyway ;)



He has also started trying to walk. He'll take a step or two without holding on to anything but then he falls. I'm sure he'll be walking in no time! He stands up in the middle of the room now too without pulling up to anything. I have tried numerous times to catch it on video but the second he sees the camera, he crawls over to me. Stinker!

A few pictures from the tub just because I love tub pictures :)

Photobucket

I'm not sure what I did to make this picture look like this (I took several and this is the only one that came out this way) but I love it for some reason. The only thing I did as far as editing is up the contrast a bit...otherwise, it's straight out of camera.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment