Friday, April 16, 2010

Bad Blogger!

I've been a bad blogger lately. I moved our computer into our closet so I can actually use it when Connor sleeps but I havent moved the cord for the internet so I can't post any pictures from that computer (which is where I upload).

Anyway, big news....PAT GOT AN AGENCY WITH STATE FARM!! We will be moving in July and he officially takes over the agency January 1st. we are SO excited. It's an amazing opportunity and he'll get to make his own schedule. No more only getting to see Connor for 15 min a day during the week!! He will have to travel quite a bit in the beginning but he gets a lot of time off if that makes sense. He'll be gone for a week, home for a week (and off)...here and the gone for 10 weeks. We can't wait to move into a bigger place...I am OVER this 2 bedroom apartment!

Photobucket

Photobucket

As for Connor, poor little guy has cut FOUR teeth in the last 2 weeks (3 in one week). He now has 4 on the bottom and 2 on top. He is also starting to point. He used to just lift up his hand and point his hand toward whatever he wanted, but now he'll look at his fingers and tuck the one so he's pointing with his pointer finger. It's super cute :)

Photobucket
Trying to show off his new teeth ;)

1 comment:

  1. He's such a cutie! I hope he's teething pain subsides soon.

    Congrats on the new Agency!!

    ReplyDelete