Thursday, June 3, 2010

One Year Pictures

I did Connor's one year pictures a few days early because I want to have them printed before his party so we can pass them out to family at the party. He definitely does not like to sit still but I think I still got a few good ones on the backdrop. I planned to take more at the park but it had rained the night before and there must have been about 12 billion mosquitos so we didn't stay long. Got a few cute ones though. I know I have said it about 1000 times but I still CANNOT believe this baby is about to be one!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful!! He's so adorable! I love the close-up with cake all over his face :) Happy Early bday Connor!

    ReplyDelete