Tuesday, June 29, 2010

OUCH!!

Connor got his first real booboo today :( He was walking into his closet and tripped and smacked his head on the vacuum. I didn't even realize he hit his head until he turned around. His head instantly turned blue and swelled up. The swelling went down but the bruise is still there. I took him in to the doctor (it's literally 5 min away and I didn't want to sit in the ER for 3 hour) right away and they came out to see him (they were "closed" for lunch so I didn't have to wait) and said he was fine. They told me I could put and ice pack on it if he'd let me but of course he didn't. Pretty much what they said was "He's fine, he's a boy, and this will be the first on many booboos!" I'm glad he's ok but I feel awful everytime I see that bruise on my poor baby's face!

Photobucket

Photobucket

He got a new Toy Story chair that he loves! I had another little lawn chair that I had gotten for outside (but have kept inside for some reason) and lately he has tried to climb in it but can't quite figure it out. I'm afraid to break it to Pat but I just don't think the kid is very coordinated. LOL, just kidding ;)

Photobucket
Trying to climb on it.

Photobucket
Not sure what he's doing here but he looks adorable.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Here is the little bucket he randomly found and likes to collect his cars in. I think I mentioned it a few posts ago. He puts all of his little cars in here, then tips the bucket up to his face like he's taking a drink and all of the cars fall on his head/face! Then he gets up and walks around talking with the bucket up to his mouth. He is so silly...and I love it :)

These are from the other night (prior to his head injury). He splashed around in the tub forever and his little feets were got all wrinkled.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I PROMISE I will post party pictures tomorrow. There are just so many to choose from. I posted them on my facebook, I don't know why I keep stalling when it comes to posting them here.

But I'm off to have a movie night by myself. Pat is out of town tonight for work so I rented Twilight and New Moon. I haven't seen either and I swore I never would (not really sure why) but I'm curious what all the fuss is about. I'll report back whether it was worth the 5 hours I am about to invest!

No comments:

Post a Comment