Monday, June 21, 2010

WE GOT IT!!

No pictures to share today but WE GOT THE HOUSE!!! They accepted our offer "as is" which is awesome! We didn't have to mess with any counter offers! Our inspection is Thursday and as long as everything goes as planned, we should close towards the end of next month. YAY!!! No more stupid apartment living!

Here is the picture off of the realtor website. I can't figure out how to make it bigger. It is adorable though :) 1550 sq. ft. 2 car garage, 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, cathedral ceilings, dining room and eat in kitchen, deck in the backyard, corner lot....ahh, I could go on forever! It is the perfect starter (lol, 2nd starter) home!!

Photobucket

PS. Connor's birthday party pictures will be posted soon. My sister took them while we were opening presents and stuff (I was too busy all day) and I have to weed out all of the ones where I look like a beast ;)

1 comment: