Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Am I Learning?

So I've been reading a book, trying to figure out how to take better pictures and I feel like they may be improving slightly. I've started bouncing my flash off of the ceiling and I think it looks better. Maybe I have just been staring at all of these pictures for too long..maybe they look too bright? Pat got me Photoshop Elements for my birthday but I'm not 100% sure how to use it. I'm going to try watching a few youtube tutorials and see if it helps any.

Photobucket

Photobucket
The brightness in these 2 is better right?

Photobucket
Maybe I'm just not doing it right, but I feel like the photo looks kind of strange when I do it in Black & White. Maybe it's just his lips? They looked really pink in other pictures, maybe that's what is making them so dark here. He looks like he's freezing or something. Or is it just me?

Photobucket
Sleepy baby, ready for bed.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment