Wednesday, January 27, 2010

One Year Ago Today!

One year ago today we found out we were having a BOY!! We went to our appointment and I was SURE we were having a girl. As soon as she moved to where she could tell the sex during the ultrasound, I could tell. She didn't even have to say anything, I could tell instantly. Nice maternal instincts, huh? lol! Afterwards, we went straight to Babies R Us and spent $300 on baby boy stuff!! It was so awesome to FINALLY know what we were having.

Photobucket

Our internet in the apartment hasn't been working for the last few days so I haven't been able to upload any new pictures. I have uploaded them to the computer, but not online. I haven't been able to update my 365 blog in days (I have been taking a picture a day though). It's extremely irritating. I don't have Photoshop on the laptop (what I have been using) so I don't want to upload anything on here. Ugh, hopefully we have it fixed by the end of the week. The maintenance crew here isn't overly speedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment